Impacts of Sugar Free Trade Agreements on the U.S. Sugar Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amani Elobeid & John Beghin, 2006.
"Multilateral Trade and Agricultural Policy Reforms in Sugar Markets,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(1), pages 23-48, March.
- Elobeid, Amani E. & Beghin, John C., 2004. "Multilateral Trade and Agricultural Policy Reforms in Sugar Markets," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20045, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Amani Elobeid & John C. Beghin, 2005. "Multilateral Trade and Agricultural Policy Reforms in Sugar Markets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-wp356, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Amani Elobeid & John C. Beghin, 2005. "Multilateral Trade and Agricultural Policy Reforms in Sugar Markets," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 04-wp356, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Dean A. DeRosa & John P. Gilbert, 2005. "Predicting Trade Expansion under FTAs and Multilateral Agreements," Working Paper Series WP05-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Benirschka, Martin & Koo, Won W. & Lou, Jianqiang, 1996. "World Sugar Policy Simulation Model: Description And Computer Program Documentation," Agricultural Economics Reports 23432, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Mitchell, Donald, 2004. "Sugar policies opportunity for change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3222, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea06:21486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .