Report NEP-AGR-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elobeid, Amani & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Multilateral Trade and Agricultural Policy Reforms in Sugar Markets (Revised)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12419, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Obayelu Abiodun Elijah & Okoruwa V.O, 2005. "Economic reform in the Agricultural sector of Nigeria: Merits and Demeits," Development and Comp Systems 0509014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esther Duflo & Rohini Pande, 2005. "Dams," Working Papers 923, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Steven Stillman, 2005. "Examining Changes in the Value of Rural Land in New Zealand between 1989 and 2003," Urban/Regional 0509015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Josep Maria Argiles Bosch & Josep Garcia Blandon, 2005. "Driver costs in small firms: empirical analysis for farms," Working Papers in Economics 140, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Suzi Kerr & Emma Brunton & Ralph Chapman, 2005. "Policy to Encourage Carbon Sequestration in Plantation Forests," Others 0509009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hendrikse, G.W.J., 2005. "Boards in Agricultural Cooperatives: Competence, Authority, and Incentives," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-042-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Miguel Rocha de Sousa, 2005. "Land reform with human capital: A new analysis using the theory of economic growth and the theory of the firm," Economics Working Papers 13_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Isabelle Sin & Emma Brunton & Joanna Hendy & Suzi Kerr, 2005. "The likely regional impacts of an agricultural emissions policy in New Zealand: Preliminary analysis," Others 0509010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gersbach, Hans & Siemers, Lars, 2005. "Land Reforms and Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 5184, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Noh, Yong-Hwan & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2005. "Vertical Product Differentiation, Entry-Deterrence Strategies, and Entry Qualities," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12412, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2005. "Technology Fees Versus Gurts in the Presence of Spillovers: World Welfare Impacts," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12417, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Debaere, Peter, 2005. "Small Fish - Big Issues The Effect of Trade Policy on the Global Shrimp Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 5254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.