Report NEP-AGR-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elobeid, Amani & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Multilateral Trade and Agricultural Policy Reforms in Sugar Markets (Revised)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12419, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Obayelu Abiodun Elijah & Okoruwa V.O, 2005. "Economic reform in the Agricultural sector of Nigeria: Merits and Demeits," Development and Comp Systems 0509014, EconWPA.
- Esther Duflo & Rohini Pande, 2005. "Dams," Working Papers 923, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Steven Stillman, 2005. "Examining Changes in the Value of Rural Land in New Zealand between 1989 and 2003," Urban/Regional 0509015, EconWPA.
- Josep Maria Argiles Bosch & Josep Garcia Blandon, 2005. "Driver costs in small firms: empirical analysis for farms," Working Papers in Economics 140, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Suzi Kerr & Emma Brunton & Ralph Chapman, 2005. "Policy to Encourage Carbon Sequestration in Plantation Forests," Others 0509009, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007462 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miguel Rocha de Sousa, 2005. "Land reform with human capital: A new analysis using the theory of economic growth and the theory of the firm," Economics Working Papers 13_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Isabelle Sin & Emma Brunton & Joanna Hendy & Suzi Kerr, 2005. "The likely regional impacts of an agricultural emissions policy in New Zealand: Preliminary analysis," Others 0509010, EconWPA.
- Gersbach, Hans & Siemers, Lars, 2005. "Land Reforms and Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 5184, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Noh, Yong-Hwan & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2005. "Vertical Product Differentiation, Entry-Deterrence Strategies, and Entry Qualities," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12412, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2005. "Technology Fees Versus Gurts in the Presence of Spillovers: World Welfare Impacts," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12417, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Debaere, Peter, 2005. "Small Fish - Big Issues The Effect of Trade Policy on the Global Shrimp Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 5254, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.