The Effects of Housing Prices, Wages, and Commuting Time on Urban-Rural Residential Choice
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Averett, Susan L & Hotchkiss, Julie L, 1995. "The Probability of Receiving Benefits at Different Hours of Work," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 276-280, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cécile Détang-Dessendre & Florence Goffette-Nagot & Virginie Piguet, 2008. "Life Cycle And Migration To Urban And Rural Areas: Estimation Of A Mixed Logit Model On French Data," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 789-824.
- Vifill Karlsson, 2011. "The Relationship of Housing Prices and Transportation Improvements: Location and Marginal Impact," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 223-241.
- Sharma, Ajay & Chandrasekhar, S., 2014.
"Growth of the Urban Shadow, Spatial Distribution of Economic Activities, and Commuting by Workers in Rural and Urban India,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 154-166.
- Ajay Sharma & S. Chandrasekhar, 2014. "Growth of the Urban Shadow, Spatial Distribution of Economic Activities and Commuting by Workers in Rural and Urban India," Working Papers id:5873, eSocialSciences.
- Ajay Sharma & S Chandrasekhar, 2014. "Growth of the urban shadow, spatial distribution of economic activities and commuting by workers in rural and Urban India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-015, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Angela Stefania Bergantino & Leonardo Madio, 2015. "The Travel-to-work. Which factors matter? An analysis on regional labor market in UK," ERSA conference papers ersa15p888, European Regional Science Association.
- Daniel C. Monchuk & Maureen Kilkenny & Euan Phimister, 2014. "Rural Homeownership and Labour Mobility in the United States," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 350-362, February.
- Natalia Presman & Arie Arnon, "undated". "Commuting Patterns in Israel," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600076, EcoMod.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .