The Probability of Receiving Benefits at Different Hours of Work
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel T. Winkler & W. Keener Hughen, 2012. "Fringe Benefits Compensation of Real Estate Agents and Brokers," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 15(3), pages 253-281.
- Aaron Lowen & Paul Sicilian, 2009.
"“Family-Friendly” Fringe Benefits and the Gender Wage Gap,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 30(2), pages 101-119, June.
- Aaron Lowen & Paul Sicilian, 2009. "“Family-Friendly” Fringe Benefits and the Gender Wage Gap," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 101-119, June.
- So, Kim Sui & Orazem, Peter & Otto, Daniel, 2001. "The Effects of Housing Prices, Wages, and Commuting Time on Urban-Rural Residential Choice," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1204, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Boyle, Melissa A. & Lahey, Joanna N., 2016.
"Spousal labor market effects from government health insurance: Evidence from a veterans affairs expansion,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 63-76.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2011. "Spousal Labor Market Effects from Government Health Insurance: Evidence from a Veterans Affairs Expansion," Working Papers 1111, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2014. "Spousal Labor Market Effects from Government Health Insurance: Evidence from a Veterans Affairs Expansion," NBER Working Papers 20371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melissa A. Boyle & Joanna N. Lahey, 2012. "Spousal Labor Market Effects from Government Health Insurance: Evidence from a Veterans Affairs Expansion," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2012-16, Center for Retirement Research, revised May 2012.
- Granqvist, Lena & Selén, Jan & Ståhlberg, Ann-Charlotte, 2002. "Mandatory Earnings-Related Insurance Rights, Human Capital and the Gender Earnings Gap in Sweden," Working Paper Series 179, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Kim S. So & Peter F. Orazem & Daniel M. Otto, 2001.
"The Effects of Housing Prices, Wages, and Commuting Time on Joint Residential and Job Location Choices,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 1036-1048.
- So, Kim S. & Orazem, Peter F. & Otto, Daniel M., 1998. "The Effects Of Housing Prices, Wages, And Commuting Time On Joint Residential And Job Location Choices," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20779, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- So, Kim Sui & Orazem, Peter & Otto, Daniel, 2009. "The Effect of Housing Prices, Wages, and Commuting Time on Joint Residential and Job Location Choices," Staff General Research Papers Archive 4050, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fligstein, Neil & Shin, Taek-Jin, 2003. "The shareholder value society: A review of the changes in working conditions and inequality in the U.S., 1976-2000," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt0z85d717, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:85:y:1995:i:2:p:276-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.