Counterfactual impact evaluation of EU rural development programmes - Propensity Score Matching methodology applied to selected EU Member States. Volume 2: A regional approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul R. Rosenbaum, 2004. "Design sensitivity in observational studies," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(1), pages 153-164, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2014.
"The Impact of the 2005 CAP-First Pillar Reform as a Multivalued Treatment Effect -Alternative Estimation Approaches,"
2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy
173005, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Esposti, Roberto, 2014. "The Impact of the 2005 CAP First Pillar Reform as a Multivalued Treatment Effect: Alternative Estimation Approaches," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 183067, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2014. "To match, not to match, how to match: Estimating the farm-level impact of the CAP-first pillar reform (or: How to Apply Treatment-Effect Econometrics when the Real World is;a Mess)," Working Papers 403, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Esposti, Roberto, 2015. "To match, not to matchm how to match: Estimating the farm-level impact of the 2005 CAP-first pillar reform," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211625, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic analysis; impact assessment; Common Agricultural Policy; agricultural trade; agricultural markets; competitiveness; modelling tools; price volatility; database;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc72060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .