General equilibrium, risk taking and volatility
Although it is a phenomenon that is routinely observed in financial markets, the interaction between ambiguity averse and ambiguity lovers was not yet analyzed extensively in the literature of general equilibrium, mainly due to technical issues. In this p
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 2014|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 184 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris|
Phone: 33 1 53 63 36 00
Web page: http://www.ipag.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsanakas, Andreas & Christofides, Nicos, 2006. "Risk Exchange with Distorted Probabilities," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 219-243, May.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2004.
"Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
12, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2006.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2006. "Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1447-1498, November.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00451997 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sujoy Mukerji & Peter Klibanoff, 2002.
"A Smooth Model of Decision,Making Under Ambiguity,"
Economics Series Working Papers
113, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Rose Anne Dana & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2000.
"Optimal risk-sharing rules and equilibria with Choquet-expected-utility,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Dana, Rose-Anne & Tallon, Jean-Marc, 2000. "Optimal risk-sharing rules and equilibria with Choquet-expected-utility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 191-214, October.
- Strzalecki, Tomasz & Werner, Jan, 2011.
"Efficient allocations under ambiguity,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 1173-1194, May.
- Anderson, Robert M, 1985. "Strong Core Theorems with Nonconvex Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1283-94, November.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-87, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- Milton Friedman & L. J. Savage, 1948. "The Utility Analysis of Choices Involving Risk," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 279.
- Shannon, Chris & Strzalecki, Tomasz & Rigotti, Luca, 2008.
"Subjective Beliefs and Ex Ante Trade,"
3637104, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Quiggin, John, 1982. "A theory of anticipated utility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.