General equilibrium, risk taking and volatility
Although it is a phenomenon that is routinely observed in financial markets, the interaction between ambiguity averse and ambiguity lovers was not yet analyzed extensively in the literature of general equilibrium, mainly due to technical issues. In this p
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 2014|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 184 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75006 Paris|
Phone: 33 1 53 63 36 00
Web page: http://www.ipag.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anderson, Robert M, 1985. "Strong Core Theorems with Nonconvex Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1283-1294, November.
- Peter Klibanoff & Massimo Marinacci & Sujoy Mukerji, 2005.
"A Smooth Model of Decision Making under Ambiguity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(6), pages 1849-1892, November.
- Peter Klibanoff & Massimo Marinacci & Sujoy Mukerji, 2002. "A smooth model of decision making under ambiguity," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 11-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research, revised Apr 2003.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Peter Klibanoff, 2002. "A Smooth Model of Decision,Making Under Ambiguity," Economics Series Working Papers 113, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2006. "Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1447-1498, November.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2004. "Ambiguity Aversion, Robustness, and the Variational Representation of Preferences," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 12, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2006.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- Strzalecki, Tomasz & Werner, Jan, 2011. "Efficient allocations under ambiguity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 1173-1194, May.
- Tomasz Strzalecki & Jan Werner, "undated". "Efficient Allocations under Ambiguity," Working Paper 8325, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Strzalecki, Tomasz & Werner, Jan, 2011. "Efficient Allocations under Ambiguity," Scholarly Articles 11352637, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Milton Friedman & L. J. Savage, 1948. "The Utility Analysis of Choices Involving Risk," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 279-279.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Dana, Rose-Anne & Tallon, Jean-Marc, 2000. "Optimal risk-sharing rules and equilibria with Choquet-expected-utility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 191-214, October.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Rose Anne Dana & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2000. "Optimal risk-sharing rules and equilibria with Choquet-expected-utility," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00451997, HAL.
- Quiggin, John, 1982. "A theory of anticipated utility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luca Rigotti & Chris Shannon & Tomasz Strzalecki, 2008. "Subjective Beliefs and ex ante Trade," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(5), pages 1167-1190, 09.
- Shannon, Chris & Strzalecki, Tomasz & Rigotti, Luca, 2008. "Subjective Beliefs and Ex Ante Trade," Scholarly Articles 3637104, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Tsanakas, Andreas & Christofides, Nicos, 2006. "Risk Exchange with Distorted Probabilities," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 219-243, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.