Report NEP-MIC-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lea Cassar, 2014. "Optimal contracting with endogenous project mission," ECON - Working Papers 150, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2014.
- Seungjin Han, 2014. "Robust Competitive Auctions," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-04, McMaster University, revised Oct 2014.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Erik Madsen, 2014. "Price Cutting and Business Stealing in Imperfect Cartels," NBER Working Papers 19993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jon X. Eguia & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Rebecca Morton & Antonio Nicolò, 2014. "Equilibrium Selection in Sequential Games with Imperfect Information," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_04, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Hiroaki Sakamoto, 2014. "Public Bads, Heterogeneous Beliefs, and the Value of Information," Discussion papers e-13-009, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Marco A. Marini & Paolo Polidori & Desiree Teobaldelli & Davide Ticchi, 2014. "Optimal Incentives in a Principal-Agent Model with Endogenous Technology," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-01, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Loïc Berger, 2013. "Precautionary Saving and the Notion of Ambiguity Prudence," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-42, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Guido Menzio & Nicholas Trachter, 2014. "Large and Small Sellers: A Theory of Equilibrium Price Dispersion with Sequential Search," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-009, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Heiko Karle & Christian Staat, 2013. "Signaling Quality with Initially Reduced Royalty Rates," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-44, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Persuasion with Reference Cues and Elaboration Costs," Working Papers - Economics wp2014_04.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Olivier Body, 2014. "Costly and Truthful Communication: Two Alternative Objectives," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-10, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hector Chade, 2013. "Stochastic Sorting," 2013 Meeting Papers 1222, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Araujo A. & Chateauneuf A. & Gama-Torres J. & Novinski R., 2014. "General equilibrium, risk taking and volatility," Working Papers 2014-181, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Stark, Oded, 2014. "On the economics of others," Discussion Papers 164965, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- AMARANTE, Massimiliano, 2013. "A Representation of Risk Measures," Cahiers de recherche 2013-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.