The Variance of Inflation and the Stability of the Demand for Money in Brazil: a Bayesian Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Litterman, Robert B, 1986.
"Forecasting with Bayesian Vector Autoregressions-Five Years of Experience,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 4(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Robert B. Litterman, 1985. "Forecasting with Bayesian vector autoregressions five years of experience," Working Papers 274, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Rossi, José W., 1990. "Comportamento dos agregados e multiplicadores monetários no Brasil," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 44(2), April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joao Ricardo Faria, 2000. "The demand for currency in the presence of indexed money: the case of Brazil," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 41-43.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2015-05-02 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2015-05-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-05-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipe:ipetds:0067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabio Schiavinatto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipeaabr.html .