Economía Chilena 1810-2000. Producto Total y Sectorial. Una Nueva Mirada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2002.
"Reversal of Fortune: Geography and Institutions in the Making of the Modern World Income Distribution,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(4), pages 1231-1294.
- Daron Acemoglu & Simon Johnson & James A. Robinson, 2001. "Reversal of Fortune: Geography and Institutions in the Making of the Modern World Income Distribution," NBER Working Papers 8460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Johnson, Simon & Robinson, James A., 2005. "Institutions as a Fundamental Cause of Long-Run Growth," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 385-472 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Comelli & Esther Perez Ruiz, 2016. "To Bet or Not to Bet; Copper Price Uncertainty and Investment in Chile," IMF Working Papers 16/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Cristián Ducoing, 2011. "Capital formation in machinery and industrialization. Chile 1844-1938," Economics Working Papers 1282, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Guajardo, Guillermo, 2009. "Between the Workshop and the State: Training Human Capital in Railroad Companies in Mexico and Chile, 1850-1930," MPRA Paper 16135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2015.
"World Human Development: 1870–2007,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(2), pages 220-247, June.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2013. "World Human Development: 1870-2007," Working Papers 0034, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2013. "World human development : 1870-2007," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp13-01, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2013. "World Human Development: 1870-2007," CEPR Discussion Papers 9292, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marc Badia-Miró, 2015. "The evolution of the location of economic activity in Chile in the long run: a paradox of extreme concentration in absence of agglomeration economies," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 42(2 Year 20), pages 143-167, December.
- Marc Badia-Miró & Cristián A. Ducoing, 2014. "The long run development of Chile and the Natural Resources curse. Linkages, policy and growth, 1850-1950," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/318, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Solimano, Andres, 2009. "Three Decades of Neoliberal Economics in Chile: Achievements, Failures and Dilemmas," WIDER Working Paper Series 037, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .