Capital formation in machinery and industrialization. Chile 1844-1938
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- José Díaz & Rolf Lüders & Gert Wagner, 2007. "Economía Chilena 1810-2000. Producto Total y Sectorial. Una Nueva Mirada," Documentos de Trabajo 315, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
More about this item
Keywordsindustrialization; capital formation; machinery; Chile.;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- N16 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- N66 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-10-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MAC-2011-10-09 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:1282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.