Three Decades of Neoliberal Economics in Chile: Achievements, Failures and Dilemmas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1994.
"Distributive Politics and Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 465-490.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Dani Rodrik, 1991. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani & Alesina, Alberto, 1994. "Distributive Politics and Economic Growth," Scholarly Articles 4551798, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- DAVIES, JAMES B & Shorrocks, Anthony & Sandstrom, Susanna & WOLFF, EDWARD N, 2007.
"The World Distribution of Household Wealth,"
Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series
qt3jv048hx, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- James B. Davies & Anthony Shorrocks & Edward N. Wolff, 2010. "The World Distribution of Household Wealth," Working Papers id:3217, eSocialSciences.
- Davies, James B. & Sandstrom, Susanna & Shorrocks, Anthony & Wolff, Edward N., 2008. "The World Distribution of Household Wealth," WIDER Working Paper Series DP2008/03, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rodrigo Fuentes & Mauricio Larraín & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2006. "Sources of Growth and Behavior of TFP in Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 43(127), pages 113-142.
- Solimano, Andrés, 2008. "The middle class and the development process," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 65, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- José Díaz & Rolf Lüders & Gert Wagner, 2007. "Economía Chilena 1810-2000. Producto Total y Sectorial. Una Nueva Mirada," Documentos de Trabajo 315, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- López, Ramón & Miller, Sebastian J., 2008. "Chile: The Unbearable Burden of Inequality," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2679-2695, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:5:p:495-503 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bronfman, Javier & Floro, Maria, 2014. "How well has the Social Protection Scheme Reduced Vulnerability in Chile?," MPRA Paper 63255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsChile; development; inequality; growth; natural resources; social policy; middle class;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2009-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.