|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Ekonomisk-historiska Institutionen Lund, Sweden
: +46 46-222 00 00
+46 46-13 15 85
Box 7083, 220 07 Lund
RePEc:edi:dhlunse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Matthias Blum & Cristián Ducoing & Eoin McLaughlin, 2016. "Genuine Savings in developing and developed countries, 1900-2000," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2016-15, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Xavier Tafunell & Cristián Ducoing, 2015. "Non-residential capital stock in Latin America. 1875-2008," Economics Working Papers 1472, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Marc Badia-Miró & Cristián A. Ducoing, 2014. "The long run development of Chile and the Natural Resources curse. Linkages, policy and growth, 1850-1950," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/318, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Cristián Ducoing, 2011. "Capital formation in machinery and industrialization. Chile 1844-1938," Economics Working Papers 1282, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Cristián Ducoing & José Peres-Cajías & Marc Badia-Miró & Ann-Kristin Bergquist & Carlos Contreras & Kristin Ranestad & Sara Torregrosa, 2018. "Natural Resources Curse in the Long Run? Bolivia, Chile and Peru in the Nordic Countries’ Mirror," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-25, March.
- Ducoing Ruiz, Cristián A., 2017. "Guillermo Guajardo and Alejandro Labrador, eds. La empresa pública en México y en América Latina: Entre el mercado y el estado. México DF, Mexico: UNAM/INAP, 2015. 372 pp. ISBN 978–607–02–5854-1, $16 ," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 467-469, June.
- Xavier Tafunell & Cristián Ducoing, 2016. "Non-Residential Capital Stock in Latin America, 1875–2008: New Estimates and International Comparisons," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(1), pages 46-69, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography of Economics:
- Cristián Ducoing, 2011.
"Capital formation in machinery and industrialization. Chile 1844-1938,"
Economics Working Papers
1282, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Xavier Tafunell & Cristián Ducoing, 2015.
"Non-residential capital stock in Latin America. 1875-2008,"
Economics Working Papers
1472, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & King Yoong Lim, 2017. "Unemployment, Growth and Welfare Effects of Labor Market Reforms," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 232, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
List EditorshipThis author manages the following RePEc Biblio topics, reading lists or publication compilations:
- RePEc Biblio > Economic History > Regional Economic History > Latin American Economic History > Economic History of Chile
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (4) 2011-10-09 2015-01-19 2015-03-13 2016-10-09. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2011-10-09 2015-03-13 2016-10-09. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (2) 2015-01-19 2015-03-13. Author is listed
- NEP-LAM: Central & South America (1) 2015-03-13. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cristián Ducoing should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.