Optimal quota for sector-specific immigration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Haisken-DeNew, John P. & Schmidt, Christoph M., 1999. "Industry Wage Differentials Revisited: A Longitudinal Comparison of Germany and USA (1984-1996)," IZA Discussion Papers 98, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gabriel J Felbermayr & Wilhelm Kohler, 2014.
"Immigration and Native Welfare,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: European Economic Integration, WTO Membership, Immigration and Offshoring, chapter 10, pages 335-372,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Wilhelm Kohler, 2004. "Immigration and native welfare," Economics working papers 2004-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Kohler, Wilhelm K., 2007. "Immigration and native welfare," Munich Reprints in Economics 20608, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Paul W. Miller, 1999. "Immigration Policy and Immigrant Quality: The Australian Points System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 192-197, May.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri, 2005.
"Rethinking the Gains from Immigration: Theory and Evidence from the U.S,"
NBER Working Papers
11672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri, 2006. "Rethinking the Gains from Immigration: Theory and Evidence from the U.S," Working Papers 2006.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Peri, Giovanni, 2006. "Rethinking the Gains from Immigration: Theory and Evidence from the U.S," Knowledge, Technology, Human Capital Working Papers 12073, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Giovanni Peri & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2005. "Rethinking the Gains from Immigration: Theory and Evidence from the U.S," Working Papers 256, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Peri, Giovanni, 2005. "Rethinking the Gains from Immigration: Theory and Evidence from the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 5226, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klein Paul & Ventura Gustavo J, 2007. "TFP Differences and the Aggregate Effects of Labor Mobility in the Long Run," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-38, May.
- Card, David, 2001.
"Immigrant Inflows, Native Outflows, and the Local Labor Market Impacts of Higher Immigration,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(1), pages 22-64, January.
- David Card, 1996. "Immigrant Inflows, Native Outflows, and the Local Labor Market Impacts of Higher Immigration," Working Papers 747, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David Card, 1997. "Immigrant Inflows, Native Outflows, and the Local Labor Market Impacts of Higher Immigration," NBER Working Papers 5927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Borjas, 2003. "The Labor Demand Curve is Downward Sloping: Reexamining the Impact of Immigration on the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 9755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry R. Chiswick (ed.), 2007. "Immigration," Research in Labor Economics, Emerald Publishing Ltd, volume 27, number rlec.2007.27, November.
More about this item
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maeve). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.