Steel Safeguards and the Welfare of U.S. Steel Firms and Downstream Consumers of Steel: A Shareholder Wealth Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Benjamin H. Liebman & Kasaundra M. Tomlin, 2007. "Steel safeguards and the welfare of U.S. steel firms and downstream consumers of steel: a shareholder wealth perspective," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(3), pages 812-842, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rehbein, Kathleen & Starks, Laura T., 1995. "Changes in U.S. trade policies: the wealth effects on Japanese steel firms," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 309-327, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sébastien Jean & Ariell Reshef, 2017. "Why Trade, and What Would Be the Consequences of Protectionism?," CEPII Policy Brief 2017-18, CEPII research center.
- Benjamin H. Liebman & Kasaundra M. Tomlin, 2008. "Safeguards and Retaliatory Threats," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(2), pages 351-376, May.
- Chad Bown, 2013.
"How Different Are Safeguards from Antidumping? Evidence from US Trade Policies Toward Steel,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 42(4), pages 449-481, June.
- Chad P. Bown, 2004. "How Different Are Safeguards from Antidumping? Evidence from US Trade Policies Toward Steel," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 434, Econometric Society.
- Bown, Chad P., 2013. "How different are safeguards from antidumping ? evidence from us trade policies toward steel," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6378, The World Bank.
- Ronald B. Davies & Zuzanna Studnicka, 2017.
"The Heterogeneous Impact of Brexit: Early Indications from the FTSE,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6478, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ronald B. Davies & Zuzanna Studnicka, 2017. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Brexit: Early Indications from the FTSE," Working Papers 201708, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Nisha Malhotra & Sumeet Gulati, 2010. "The Effects Of The 1996 U.S.-Canada Softwood Lumber Agreement On The Industrial Users Of Lumber: An Event Study," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(2), pages 275-287, April.
- Benjamin Liebman & Kasaundra Tomlin, 2015. "World Trade Organization sanctions, implementation, and retaliation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 715-745, March.
- Ronald B. Davies & Benjamin H. Liebman & Kasaundra Tomlin, 2015.
"I've Been Everywhere (Except Mexico): Investor Responses to NAFTA's Cross-Border Trucking Provisions,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Ronald B. Davies & Benjamin H. Liebman & Kasaundra Tomlin, 2015. "I’ve Been Everywhere (Except Mexico): Investor Responses to NAFTA’s Cross-Border Trucking Provisions," Working Papers 201501, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
KeywordsAntidumping Policy; Welfare;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2006-05-27 (International Trade)
- NEP-REG-2006-05-27 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .