An Examination of the Impact of the Garn-St. Germain Depository Institutions Act of 1982 on Commercial Banks and Savings and Loans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bittlingmayer, George & Hazlett, Thomas W., 2000. "DOS Kapital: Has antitrust action against Microsoft created value in the computer industry?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 329-359, March.
- Kutan, Ali M. & Muradoglu, Gulnur, 2014. "Investor wealth, the IMF, and the Asian crisis," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 130-137.
- Spiegel, Mark M. & Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 2003.
"The impact of Japan's financial stabilization laws on bank equity values,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 263-282, September.
- Mark M. Spiegel & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2002. "The impact of Japan’s financial stabilization laws on bank equity values," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sep.
- Mark Spiegel & Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2001. "The impact of Japan's financial stabilization laws on bank equity values," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2001-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:204-223 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pennathur, Anita & Smith, Deborah & Subrahmanyam, Vijaya, 2014. "The stock market impact of government interventions on financial services industry groups: Evidence from the 2007–2009 crisis," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 22-44.
- Atul Gupta & Lalatendu Misra, 2007. "Deal size, bid prremium, and gains in bank mergers: The impact of managerial motivations," Working Papers 0018, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Dumontaux, Nicolas & Pop, Adrian, 2013. "Understanding the market reaction to shockwaves: Evidence from the failure of Lehman Brothers," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 269-286.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:47:y:2018:i:c:p:60-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atul Gupta & Bently Lalatendu Misra, 2007. "Deal size, bid premium, and gains in bank mergers: The impact of managerial motivations," Working Papers 0004, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- David A. Carter & Daniel A. Rogers & Betty J. Simkins & Stephen D. Treanor, 2013. "Does hedging reduce economic exposure? Hurricanes, jet fuel prices and airlines," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 14, pages 341-354 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fung, Simon Y.K. & Gul, Ferdinand A. & Radhakrishnan, Suresh, 2015. "Corporate political connections and the 2008 Malaysian election," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 67-86.
- Bongini, Paola & Nieri, Laura & Pelagatti, Matteo, 2015. "The importance of being systemically important financial institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 562-574.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:45:y:1990:i:1:p:95-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.