Fishing Downstream: The Political Economy of Effective Administered Protection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sleuwaegen, Leo & Belderbos, Rene & Jie-A-Joen, Clive, 1998.
"Cascading contingent protection and vertical market structure,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 697-718, November.
- Rene Belderbos & Clive Jie a Joen & Leo Sleuwaegen, 1995. "Cascading Contigent Protection and Vertical Market Structure," Discussion Paper Series a310, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bruce Blonigen & Thomas Prusa, 2003. "The Cost of Antidumping: the Devil is in the Details," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 233-245.
- Vandenbussche, Hylke & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2010.
"The chilling trade effects of antidumping proliferation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 760-777, August.
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Maurizio Zanardi, 2010. "The chilling trade effects of antidumping proliferation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136355, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- VANDENBUSSCHE, Hylke & ZANARDI, Maurizio, 2010. "The chilling trade effects of antidumping proliferation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2355, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Krupp, Corinne M. & Skeath, Susan, 2002. "Evidence on the upstream and downstream impacts of antidumping cases," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 163-178, August.
- Eugene N. White, 1998.
"The Legacy of Deposit Insurance: The Growth, Spread, and Cost of Insuring Financial Intermediaries,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Defining Moment: The Great Depression and the American Economy in the Twentieth Century, pages 87-122
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugene N. White, 1997. "The Legacy of Deposit Insurance: The Growth, Spread, and Cost of Insuring Financial Intermediaries," NBER Working Papers 6063, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aksel Erbahar & Yuan Zi, 2015. "Cascading Trade Protection: Theory and Evidence from the U.S," CTEI Working Papers series 04-2015, Centre for Trade and Economic Integration, The Graduate Institute.
- René Belderbos, 1997. "Antidumping and tariff Jumping: Japanese firms’ DFI in the European union and the United States," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(3), pages 419-457, September.
- Chung-Fu Lai & Xi-Tsz Lee, 2016. "The Effects of Antidumping Duties in a New Open Economy Macroeconomics Model," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 837-844.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:274-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erbahar, Aksel & Zi, Yuan, 2017. "Cascading trade protection: Evidence from the US," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 274-299.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:26:y:1993:i:1:p:150-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.