Reforms and Productivity Dynamics in Chinese State-Owned Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- McGoldrick, Peter & Walsh, Patrick Paul, 2004. "Reforms and Productivity Dynamics in Chinese State-Owned Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 1201, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond & Frank Windmeijer, 2000. "Estimation in dynamic panel data models: improving on the performance of the standard GMM estimator," IFS Working Papers W00/12, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jefferson, Gary H., 1989. "Potential sources of productivity growth within Chinese industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 45-57, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marian Rizov & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2005. "Linking Productivity to Trade in the Structural Estimation of Production within UK Manufacturing Industries," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp98, IIIS.
More about this item
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-04-30 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2005-04-30 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-REG-2005-04-30 (Regulation)
- NEP-SEA-2005-04-30 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2005-04-30 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .