Potential sources of productivity growth within Chinese industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lele, Uma, 1986. "Women and Structural Transformation," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(2), pages 195-221, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Yanrui, 1995.
"The productive efficiency of Chinese iron and steel firms A stochastic frontier analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 215-222, September.
- Y. Wu, 1995. "The Productive Efficiency of Chinese Iron and Steel Firms: A stochastic frontier analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 95-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Yao, Shujie, 1997. "Profit Sharing, Bonus Payment, and Productivity: A Case Study of Chinese State-Owned Enterprises," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-296, June.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Liu, Xiaoxuan & Bigsten, Arne, 1998. "Ownership Structure and Determinants of Technical Efficiency: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis to Chinese Enterprises (1986-1990)," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 465-484, September.
- Bischoff, Ivo, 2002. "Efficiency-enhancing effects of private and collective enterprises in transitional China," Discussion Papers 9, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Zhang, Yin-Fang & Parker, David, 2002. "Labour and Total Factor Productivity in the Chinese Electronics Industry in the 1990s," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30628, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Elliott Parker, 1999. "Are Wage Increases In Chinese State Industry Efficient? Productivity In Nanjing'S Machine-Building Industry," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(1), pages 54-67, January.
- Shujie Yao, 2004. "Unemployment and urban poverty in China: a case study of Guangzhou and Tianjin," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 171-188.
- Peter McGoldrick & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2004.
"Reforms and Productivity Dynamics in Chinese State-Owned Enterprises,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- McGoldrick, Peter & Walsh, Patrick Paul, 2004. "Reforms and Productivity Dynamics in Chinese State-Owned Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 1201, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liu, Tung & Li, Kui-Wai, 2012. "Analyzing China's productivity growth: Evidence from manufacturing industries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 531-551.
- Tong, Christopher S. P., 1999. "Production efficiency and its spatial disparity across China's TVEs: A stochastic production frontier approach," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 415-430.
- Wang, Xiaolu & Kalirajan, K. P., 2002. "On explaining China's rural sectors' productivity growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 261-275, March.
- Huang, Yiping & Duncan, Ron, 1997. "How Successful Were China's State Sector Reforms?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 65-78, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:17:y:1989:i:1:p:45-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .