Report NEP-SEA-2005-04-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mahmud, Minhaj, 2005. "Contingent Valuation of Mortality Risk Reduction in Developing Countries: A Mission Impossible?," Working Papers in Economics 169, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Peter McGoldrick & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2004. "Reforms and Productivity Dynamics in Chinese State-Owned Enterprises," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp021, IIIS.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Antoine Bouet, Yvan Decreux, Sébastien Jean, 2005. "Multilateral agricultural trade liberalization: The contrasting fortunes of developing countries in the Doha Round," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp060, IIIS.
- Alan Matthews, 2005. "Special and Differential Treatment in the WTO Agricultural Negotiations," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp061, IIIS.
- Poh Kam Wong & Yuen Ping Ho, 2005. "Knowledge Sources of Innovation in a Small, Open Economy: The Case of Singapore," Development and Comp Systems 0504015, EconWPA.