Special and Differential Treatment in the WTO Agricultural Negotiations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Kazi Mahmudur Rahman, 2006. "Proposed Changed to WTO Special and Differential Treatment Provisions: An Analysis from the Perspective of Asian LDCs," Working Papers 1306, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Alan Matthews, 2006. "More Differentiated Special Treatment in the Agriculture Agreement: beyond concept to practice," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp108, IIIS.
- Alan Matthews & Hannah Chaplin & Thomas Giblin & Marian Mraz, 2007. "Strengthening Policy Coherence for Development in Agricultural Policy: Policy Recommendations to Irish Aid," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp188, IIIS.
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Jean, Sebastien & Matthews, Alan, 2005. "Concessions and Exemptions for Developing Countries in the Agricultural Negotiations: The Role of the Special and Differential Treatment," Working Papers 18858, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Filippo Arfini & Fabio Landini, 2009. "Multifunctionality and Rural Development in Africa: An Evaluation at the Household Level," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE model; Doha Round; agriculture; tariff preferences; domestic support.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-04-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2005-04-30 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.