Proposed Changed to WTO Special and Differential Treatment Provisions: An Analysis from the Perspective of Asian LDCs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Matthews, 2005. "Special and Differential Treatment in the WTO Agricultural Negotiations," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp061, IIIS.
- Uttam Kumar Deb, 2005. "Agriculture in WTO July Package: Issues and Concerns for Bangladesh," CPD Working Paper 53, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Ananya Raihan, 2005. "Liberalising Trade In Services: Negotiating Strategy For Bangladesh," CPD Working Paper 47, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- L. Alan Winters & Terrie L. Walmsley & Zhen Kun Wang & Roman Grynberg, 2003. "Liberalising Temporary Movement of Natural Persons: An Agenda for the Development Round," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(8), pages 1137-1161, August.
- Dr. Ananya Raihan, 2003. "Ongoing Negotiations on the GATS FSA: Bangladesh’s Concerns and Position," CPD Working Paper 33, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Ananya Raihan & Mabroor Mahmood, 2004. "Trade Negotiations on Temporary Movement of Natural Persons: A Strategy Paper for Bangladesh," CPD Working Paper 36, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Mustafizur Rahman & Ananya Raihan, 2003. "Bangladesh’s Strategies for Post Cancun Negotiations," CPD Working Paper 28, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
More about this item
KeywordsSpecial and differential treatment; GATT;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esc:wpaper:1306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yann Duval). General contact details of provider: http://www.unescap.org/tid/artnet/ .