Liberalising Trade In Services: Negotiating Strategy For Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Mustafizur Rahman & Ananya Raihan, 2003. "Interpreting Cancun: Experience and Lessons for Bangladesh," CPD Working Paper 27, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Ananya Raihan & Mabroor Mahmood, 2004. "Trade Negotiations on Temporary Movement of Natural Persons: A Strategy Paper for Bangladesh," CPD Working Paper 36, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Mustafizur Rahman & Ananya Raihan, 2003. "Bangladesh’s Strategies for Post Cancun Negotiations," CPD Working Paper 28, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Kazi Mahmudur Rahman, 2006. "Proposed Changed to WTO Special and Differential Treatment Provisions: An Analysis from the Perspective of Asian LDCs," Working Papers 1306, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
More about this item
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .