The Political Economy of Food Price Policy: the Case of Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raihan, Selim, 2009. "Impact of Food Price Rise on School Enrollment and Dropout in the Poor and Vulnerable Households in Selected Areas of Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 37900, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akhtar Akhtar Hossain, 2002. "Exchange Rate Responses to Inflation in Bangladesh," IMF Working Papers 02/166, International Monetary Fund.
- Paul Dorosh, 2009. "Price stabilization, international trade and national cereal stocks: world price shocks and policy response in South Asia," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 1(2), pages 137-149, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:9:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0685-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Bryan, Shane, 2013. "A Cacophony of Policy Responses: Evidence from Fourteen Countries During the 2007/08 Food Price Crisis," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sonia, Akter & Syed Abul, Basher, 2013. "The impacts of the global food and financial crises on household food security and economic well-being: evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 47859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Watson, Derrill D., 2013. "Political Economy Synthesis: the Food Policy Crisis," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- McKay, Andy & Tarp, Finn, 2014. "Distributional impacts of the 2008 global food price spike in Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 030, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Expenditures; Public; Food security; Poverty; Prices;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-05-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-05-11 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2013-002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .