Institutional Quality and International Differences in Firm Productivity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William W. Olney, 2016.
"Impact Of Corruption On Firm-Level Export Decisions,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 1105-1127, April.
- William W. Olney, 2013. "Impact of Corruption on Firm-Level Export Decisions," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-04, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Jan 2015.
- Klaus E Meyer & Evis Sinani, 2009. "When and where does foreign direct investment generate positive spillovers? A meta-analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 40(7), pages 1075-1094, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jonathan P. Doh & Lorraine Eden & Anne S. Tsui & Srilata Zaheer, 2023. "Developing international business scholarship for global societal impact," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 54(5), pages 757-767, July.
- Duan, Yunlong & Liu, Shuling & Cheng, Hao & Chin, Tachia & Luo, Xuan, 2021. "The moderating effect of absorptive capacity on transnational knowledge spillover and the innovation quality of high-tech industries in host countries: Evidence from the Chinese manufacturing industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 233(C).
- Newburry, William & Gardberg, Naomi A. & Sanchez, Juan I., 2014. "Employer Attractiveness in Latin America: The Association Among Foreignness, Internationalization and Talent Recruitment," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 327-344.
- Isaksson, Olov H.D. & Simeth, Markus & Seifert, Ralf W., 2016. "Knowledge spillovers in the supply chain: Evidence from the high tech sectors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 699-706.
- Teixeira, Aurora A.C. & Tavares-Lehmann, Ana Teresa, 2014. "Human capital intensity in technology-based firms located in Portugal: Does foreign ownership matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 737-748.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana, 2011. "Estimating vertical spillovers from FDI: Why results vary and what the true effect is," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(2), pages 234-244.
- Emanuela Todeva & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2016. "Industry Global Value Chains, Connectivity and Regional Smart Specialisation in Europe. An Overview of Theoretical Approaches and Mapping Methodologies," JRC Research Reports JRC102801, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Cozza, Claudio & Perani, Giulio & Zanfei, Antonello, 2016. "Are multinationals better at creating technical linkages with local firms?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/14, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Saul Estrin, 2017. "Foreign direct investment and employment in transition economies," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 330-330, January.
- Saul Estrin & Julia Korosteleva & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2022.
"Schumpeterian Entry: Innovation, Exporting, and Growth Aspirations of Entrepreneurs,"
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 46(2), pages 269-296, March.
- Estrin, Saul & Korosteleva, Julia & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2020. "Schumpeterian entry: innovation, exporting, and growth aspirations of entrepreneurs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 104043, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Danai Christopoulou & Nikolaos Papageorgiadis & Chengang Wang & Georgios Magkonis, 2021. "IPR Law Protection and Enforcement and the Effect on Horizontal Productivity Spillovers from Inward FDI to Domestic Firms: A Meta-analysis," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 235-266, April.
- Czesława Pilarska, 2018. "Efekty zewnętrzne bezpośrednich inwestycji zagranicznych z perspektywy kraju goszczącego," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 4, pages 93-124.
- Buitrago R., Ricardo E. & Barbosa Camargo, María Inés, 2021. "Institutions, institutional quality, and international competitiveness: Review and examination of future research directions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 423-435.
- Xiaoting Hu & Ximing Yin & Zhanming Jin & Jizhen Li, 2020. "How Do International M&As Affect Rival Firm’s Sustainable Performance? —Empirical Evidence from an Emerging Market," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(4), pages 1-17, February.
- Chan, Jackie M.L., 2019. "Financial frictions and trade intermediation: Theory and evidence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 567-593.
- Khoury, Theodore A. & Peng, Mike W., 2011. "Does institutional reform of intellectual property rights lead to more inbound FDI? Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 337-345, July.
- Zainab Asif & Radhika Lahiri, 2021. "Dimensions of human capital and technological diffusion," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 941-967, February.
- Cristina JUDE & Grégory LEVIEUGE, 2013.
"Growth Effect of FDI in Developing Economies: the Role of Institutional Quality,"
LEO Working Papers / DR LEO
2251, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- C. Jude & G. Levieuge, 2015. "Growth effect of FDI in developing economies: The role of institutional quality," Working papers 559, Banque de France.
- Cristina Jude & Grégory Levieuge, 2014. "Growth Effect of FDI in Developing Economies: the Role of Institutional Quality," Working Papers halshs-01014404, HAL.
- Cristina Jude & Grrgory Levieuge, 2017. "Growth Effect of FDI in Developing Economies: The Role of Institutional Quality," Post-Print hal-03529635, HAL.
- JUDE, Cristina & LEVIEUGE, Gregory, 2013. "Growth effect of FDI in developing economies: The role of institutional quality," MPRA Paper 49321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santangelo, Grazia D., 2018. "The impact of FDI in land in agriculture in developing countries on host country food security," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 75-84.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci & Carlo Pietrobelli, 2018. "Opening and linking up: firms, GVCs, and productivity in Latin America," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 917-935, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2017-03-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iim:iimawp:14558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eciimin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eciimin.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.