Report NEP-EFF-2017-03-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halkos, George & Bampatsou, Christina, 2017. "Technical efficiency, productivity change and environmental degradation," MPRA Paper 77176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Issar Akash & Lim Jamus Jerome & Mohapatra, Sanket, 2017. "Institutional Quality and International Differences in Firm Productivity," IIMA Working Papers WP 2017-02-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Thuyen, Truong Thi Ngoc & Jongwanich, Juthathip & Ramstetter, Eric D., 2017. "Trade protection and productivity differentials between multinationals and local firms in Vietnamese manufacturing," AGI Working Paper Series 2017-01, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2017. "Biased technological change and Kaldor’s stylized facts," MPRA Paper 76803, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryan Decker & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2017. "Declining Dynamism, Allocative Efficiency, and the Productivity Slowdown," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-019, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Kevin S. Nell & A.P. Thirlwall, 2017. "Why Does the Productivity of Investment Vary Across Countries?," Studies in Economics 1703, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Beckmann, Michael, 2016. "Self-managed working time and firm performance: Microeconometric evidence," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145623, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Benjamin Tetteh Anang, 2017. "Effect of non-farm work on agricultural productivity: Empirical evidence from northern Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 038, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mitiku, Fikadu & Nyssen, Jan & Maertens, Miet, 2017. "Can Coffee Certification Promote Land-sharing and Protect Forest in Ethiopia?," Working Papers 253567, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Marco Grazzi & Nanditha Mathew & Daniele Moschella, 2017. "Efficiency, innovation, and imported inputs: determinants of export performance among Indian manufacturing firms," LEM Papers Series 2017/09, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Asturias, Jose & Hur, Sewon & Kehoe, Timothy J. & Ruhl, Kim J., 2017. "Firm Entry and Exit and Aggregate Growth," Staff Report 544, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lisa CHAUVET & Marin FERRY, 2016. "Taxation, infrastructure, and firm performance in developing countries," Working Papers 3510, FERDI.
- Ana Gouveia & Sílvia Santos & Marli Fernandes, 2017. "The empirics of agglomeration economies: the link with productivity," GEE Papers 0067, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Feb 2017.
- C.J. Oâ€™Donnell, 2017. "Estimating Total Factor Productivity Change When No Price or Value-Share Data are Available," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012017, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mark Heil, 2017. "Finance and productivity: A literature review," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1374, OECD Publishing.
- Andersson, Fredrik W. & Johansson, Dan & Karlsson, Johan & Lodefalk, Magnus & Poldahl, Andreas, 2017. "The Characteristics and Performance of Family Firms: Exploiting information on ownership, governance and kinship using total population data," Working Papers 2017:1, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Ana Gouveia & Sílvia Santos & Gustavo Monteiro, 2017. "Short-run effects of product markets’ deregulation: a more productive, more efficient and more resilient economy?," GEE Papers 0069, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Mar 2017.