Finance and productivity: A literature review
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hwang, Sunjoo, 2020. "Financial Development and Economic Growth in Korea," KDI Journal of Economic Policy, Korea Development Institute (KDI), vol. 42(1), pages 31-56.
- Alexandra Tsvetkova & Rudiger Ahrend & Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Alexander C. Lembcke & Polina Knutsson & Dylan Jong & Nikolaos Terzidis, 2020. "The spatial dimension of productivity: Connecting the dots across industries, firms and places," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2020/01, OECD Publishing.
- Kyunam Kim, 2017. "Impact of Firms’ Cooperative Innovation Strategy on Technological Convergence Performance: The Case of Korea’s ICT Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(9), pages 1-22, September.
- Aikman, David & Haldane, Andrew & Hinterschweiger, Marc & Kapadia, Sujit, 2018. "Rethinking financial stability," Bank of England working papers 712, Bank of England.
- Denila Jinny Arulraj & Thillai Rajan Annamalai, 2020. "Firms’ Financing Choices and Firm Productivity: Evidence from an Emerging Economy," International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 35-48, June.
- Jeremy Kronick, 2018. "Productivity and the Financial Sector – What’s Missing?," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 508, April.
- Doerr, Sebastian, 2018. "Collateral, Reallocation, and Aggregate Productivity: Evidence from the U.S. Housing Boom," MPRA Paper 106163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denila Jinny Arulraj & Thillai Rajan Annamalai, 0. "Firms’ Financing Choices and Firm Productivity: Evidence from an Emerging Economy," International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-14.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycle; finance; financial development; financial friction; human capital; insolvency regime; productivity; venture capital;
All these keywords.
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2017-03-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:1374-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.