Debt Sustainability, Brazil, and the IMF
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John D. Burger & Francis E. Warnock, 2003. "Diversification, original sin, and international bond portfolios," International Finance Discussion Papers 755, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eduardo Borensztein & Paolo Mauro, 2002. "Reviving the Case for GDP-Indexed Bonds," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 02/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlo Ambrogio Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, "undated". "Why are Brazil´s Interest Rates so High?," Working Papers 224, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Brad Setser & Nouriel Roubini & Christian Keller & Mark Allen & Christoph B. Rosenberg, 2002. "A Balance Sheet Approach to Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 02/210, International Monetary Fund.
- Morris Goldstein (ed.), 1999. "Safeguarding Prosperity in a Global Financial System: The Future International Financial Architecture," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 50.
- Michael Mussa, 2002.
"Argentina and the Fund: From Triumph to Tragedy,"
Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa67, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuela Goretti, 2005.
"The Brazilian currency turmoil of 2002: a nonlinear analysis,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 289-306.
- Manuela Goretti, 2005. "The Brazilian Currency Turmoil of 2002: A Nonlinear Analysis," International Finance 0506001, EconWPA.
- Jorge Blázquez-Lidoy & Luciana Taft, 2003. "La sostenibilidad de la deuda externa en economías emergentes," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 167(4), pages 157-183, December.
- Edwards, Sebastian & Biscarri, Javier Gomez & Perez de Gracia, Fernando, 2003.
"Stock market cycles, financial liberalization and volatility,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 925-955, December.
- Sebastian Edwards & Javier GÃ³mez Biscarri & Fernando PÃ©rez de Gracia, 2003. "Stock Market Cycles, Financial Liberalization and Volatility," Faculty Working Papers 08/03, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Sebastian Edwards & Javier Gomez Biscarri & Fernando Perez de Gracia, 2003. "Stock Market Cycles, Financial Liberalization and Volatility," NBER Working Papers 9817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas F. Cosimano & Michael T. Gapen, 2003. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy with Nominal and Indexed Debt," IMF Working Papers 03/225, International Monetary Fund.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Kletzer, Kenneth & Mody, Ashoka, 2003.
"Crisis Resolution: Next Steps,"
Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series
qt4cj974r4, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Barry Eichengreen & Kenneth Kletzer, 2003. "Crisis Resolution: Next Steps," NBER Working Papers 10095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Kletzer, Kenneth & Mody, Ashoka, 2003. "Crisis Resolution: Next Steps," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4cj974r4, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Barry Eichengreen & Kenneth Kletzer & Ashoka Mody, 2003. "Crisis resolution: next steps," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 03-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kenneth Kletzer & Barry J. Eichengreen & Ashoka Mody, 2003. "Crisis Resolution; Next Steps," IMF Working Papers 03/196, International Monetary Fund.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003.
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(1), pages 1-74.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth & Savastano, Miguel, 2003. "Debt intolerance," MPRA Paper 13932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003. "Debt Intolerance," NBER Working Papers 9908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2004. "Debt intolerance: Executive summary," MPRA Paper 13398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernán Rincón & Jorge Ramos & Ignacio Lozano, 2004.
"Crisis Fiscal Actual: Diagnóstico y Recomendaciones,"
Borradores de Economia
298, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Hernán Rincón & Jorge Ramos & Ignacio Lozano, 2004. "Crisis Fiscal Actual: Diagnóstico Y Recomendaciones," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002244, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Genberg, Hans & Sulstarova, Astrit, 2008.
"Macroeconomic volatility, debt dynamics, and sovereign interest rate spreads,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 26-39, February.
- Hans Genberg & Astrit Sulstarova, 2004. "Macroeconomic volatility, debt dynamics, and sovereign interest rate spreads," IHEID Working Papers 03-2004, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Hans Genberg & Astrit Sulstarova, 2005. "Macroeconomic Volatility, Debt Dynamics, and Sovereign Interest Rate Spreads," Working Papers 182005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Helmut Stix, 2004. "The Impact of ATM Transactions and Cashless Payments on Cash Demand in Austria," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 90-105.
- Marco Arnone & Luca Bandiera & Andrea Presbitero, 2005. "External Debt Sustainability: Theory and Empirical Evidence," International Finance 0512007, EconWPA.
- Nur Keyder, 2003. "Debt Sustainability and the Exchange Rate: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0306, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2003.
- Bjoern Rother & Ivetta Hakobyan & Monica B de Bolle, 2006. "The Level and Composition of Public Sector Debt in Emerging Market Crises," IMF Working Papers 06/186, International Monetary Fund.
- Patrick C. Higgins & Owen F. Humpage, 2004. "Walking on a fence: Brazil’s public-sector debt," Policy Discussion Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Feb.
- Unver, Mustafa & Dogru, Bulent, 2015. "The Determinants of Economic Fragility: Case of the Fragile Five Countries," MPRA Paper 68734, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Fabrizio Onida, 2004. "Crescita e vincolo esterno: quali strategie per promuovere stabilità macroeconomica, competitività e investimenti," KITeS Working Papers 157, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2004.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazil; Latin America; Argentina; Turkey; Debt; Financial Crises; Restructuring;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp03-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
- Manuela Goretti, 2005. "The Brazilian currency turmoil of 2002: a nonlinear analysis," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 289-306.