How to Form a More Perfect European Banking Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary Gorton & Stefan Lewellen & Andrew Metrick, 2012. "The Safe-Asset Share," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 101-106, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorg Bibow, 2015. "Making the Euro Viable: The Euro Treasury Plan," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_842, Levy Economics Institute.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:488129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simona Elena IAGAR, 2015. "Implications Of Banking Supervision Across The European Monetary Union, A Sovereign Debt Crisis Update," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(2a), pages 479-488, September.
- Vasile COCRIS & Igor TURCANU & Stanislav PERCIC, 2014. "Towards A European Banking Union: Risks And Challenges," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 14, pages 219-227, December.
- Saraceno, Francesco., 2015. "Challenges for the ECB in times of deflation," ILO Working Papers 994881293402676, International Labour Organization.
- Jorg Bibow, 2015.
"The Euro's Savior? Assessing the ECB's Crisis Management Performance and Potential for Crisis Resolution,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_845, Levy Economics Institute.
- Jörg Bibow, 2015. "The euro's savior? Assessing the ECB's crisis management performance and potential for crisis resolution," IMK Studies 42-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Francesco Saraceno, 2016. "The ECB: a reluctant leading character of the EMU play," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(2), pages 129-151, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2013-11-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2013-11-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-HME-2013-11-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-11-22 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb13-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.