Report NEP-EEC-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2013. "Changes in the Eurozone governance after the crisis and the issue of growth," MPRA Paper 51458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2013. "The Euro Area's Tightrope Walk: Debt and Competitiveness in Italy and Spain," Working Papers 1307, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Emmanuel Mamatzakis, 2013. "Are there any Animal Spirits behind the Scenes of the Euro area Sovereign Debt Crisis?," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 72, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Angel Ubide, 2013. "How to Form a More Perfect European Banking Union," Policy Briefs PB13-23, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Peter Martey Addo & Monica Billio & Dominique Guegan, 2013. "Turning point chronology for the Euro-Zone: A Distance Plot Approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13025r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Oct 2013.
- Breuer, Sebastian & Klose, Jens, 2013. "Who gains from nominal devaluation? An empirical assessment of Euro-area exports and imports," Working Papers 04/2013, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Yoshinori Kurokawa & Jiaren Pang & Yao Tang, 2013. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Wage Comovements in a Dynamic Ricardian Model," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2013-005, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba, revised Feb 2015.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/397915 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/410258 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schrader, Klaus & Benček, David & Laaser, Claus-Friedrich, 2013. "Greece: Back on track?," Kiel Policy Brief 68, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/413445 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2013. "Product Market Reforms and Incentives to Innovate in Sweden," Working Paper Series 986, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Félix, Luiz & Kräussl, Roman & Stork, Philip, 2013. "The 2011 European short sale ban on financial stocks: A cure or a curse?," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/17, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Grech, Aaron George, 2013. "Assessing the sustainability of pension reforms in Europe," MPRA Paper 51474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaëlle Garnier & Aleksandra Gburzynska & Endre György & Milena Mathé & Doris Prammer & Savino Ruà & Agnieszka Skonieczna, 2013. "Recent Reforms of Tax Systems in the EU: Good and Bad News," Taxation Papers 39, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.