Report NEP-CBA-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emmanuel Carré & Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran & Dominique Plihon & Marc Pourroy, 2013. "Central Banking after the Crisis: Brave New World or Back to the Future? Replies to a questionnaire sent to central bankers and economists," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881344, HAL.
- Kurmas Akdogan, 2013. "Asymmetric Behaviour of Inflation around the Target in Inflation-Targeting Emerging Markets," Working Papers 1342, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Pelin Ilbas & Øistein Røisland & Tommy Sveen, 2013. "Robustifying optimal monetary policy using simple rules as cross-checks," Working Paper Research 245, National Bank of Belgium.
- Marc Pourroy, 2013. "Inflation-Targeting and Foreign Exchange Interventions in Emerging Economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881359, HAL.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2013. "Stabilizing Properties of Flexible Exchange Rates: Evidence from the Global Financial Crisis," Policy Briefs PB13-28, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Coenen, Günter & Warne, Anders, 2013. "Risks to price stability, the zero lower bound and forward guidance: A real-time assessment," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/06, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Grammatikos, Theoharry & Papanikolaou, Nikolaos I., 2013. "What lies behind the “too-small-to-survive” banks?," MPRA Paper 51431, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2013.
- Peter Conti-Brown & Simon Johnson, 2013. "Governing the Federal Reserve System after the Dodd-Frank Act," Policy Briefs PB13-25, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Angel Ubide, 2013. "How to Form a More Perfect European Banking Union," Policy Briefs PB13-23, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5928388 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicholas Dimsdale, 2013. "The Bank of England and the British Economy, 1890-1913," Economics Series Working Papers Number 123, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Abhijnan Rej, 2013. "Modeling systemic risks in financial markets," Papers 1311.3764, arXiv.org.
- Tierney, Heather L.R., 2013. "Forecasting and Tracking Real-Time Data Revisions in Inflation Persistence," MPRA Paper 51398, University Library of Munich, Germany.