Insolvency After the 2005 Bankruptcy Reform
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Albanesi, Stefania & Nosal, Jaromir, 2015. "Insolvency After the 2005 Bankruptcy Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 10533, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaromir Nosal & Stefania Albanesi, 2016. "Insolvency after the 2005 Bankruptcy Reform," 2016 Meeting Papers 1147, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Albanesi, Stefania & Nosal, Jaromir B., 2015. "Insolvency after the 2005 bankruptcy reform," Staff Reports 725, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jagtiani, Julapa & Li, Wenli, 2014.
"Credit access after consumer bankruptcy filing: new evidence,"
14-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jagtiani, Julapa & Li, Wenli, 2014. "Credit Access after Consumer Bankruptcy Filing: New Evidence," Working Papers 14-13, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- David B. Gross, 2002.
"An Empirical Analysis of Personal Bankruptcy and Delinquency,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(1), pages 319-347, March.
- David B. Gross & Nicholas S. Souleles, 1999. "An Empirical Analysis of Personal Bankruptcy and Delinquency," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-28, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- David B. Gross & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2001. "An Empirical Analysis of Personal Bankruptcy and Delinquency," NBER Working Papers 8409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tal Gross & Matthew J. Notowidigdo & Jialan Wang, 2014.
"Liquidity Constraints and Consumer Bankruptcy: Evidence from Tax Rebates,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(3), pages 431-443, July.
- Tal Gross & Matthew J. Notowidigdo & Jialan Wang, 2012. "Liquidity Constraints and Consumer Bankruptcy: Evidence from Tax Rebates," NBER Working Papers 17807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Will Dobbie & Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham & Crystal Yang, 2015. "Consumer Bankruptcy and Financial Health," NBER Working Papers 21032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hülya Eraslan & Gizem Koşar & Wenli Li & Pierre‐Daniel Sarte, 2017.
"An Anatomy Of U.S. Personal Bankruptcy Under Chapter 13,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 58, pages 671-702, August.
- Eraslan, Hulya & Koşar, Gizem & Li, Wenli & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel G., 2014. "An anatomy of u.s. Personal bankruptcy under chapter 13," Working Papers 14-33, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Eraslan, Hulya & Kosar, Gizem & Li, Weli & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel, 2014. "An Anatomy of U.S. Personal Bankruptcy under Chapter 13," Working Papers 14-030, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Eraslan, Hulya & Koşar, Gizem & Li, Wenli & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel G., 2016. "An anatomy of U.S. personal bankruptcy under Chapter 13," Staff Reports 764, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Borys Grochulski, 2010. "Optimal Personal Bankruptcy Design under Moral Hazard," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(2), pages 350-378, April.
- Donghoon Lee & Wilbert Van der Klaauw, 2010. "An introduction to the FRBNY Consumer Credit Panel," Staff Reports 479, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyle Herkenhoff & Gordon Phillips & Ethan Cohen-Cole, 2017. "The Impact of Consumer Credit Access on Employment, Earnings, and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 2017-011, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Kyle Herkenhoff & Gordon Phillips & Ethan Cohen-Cole, 2016. "The Impact of Consumer Credit Access on Employment, Earnings and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 22846, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon Phillips & Kyle Herkenhoff, 2015. "The Impact of Consumer Credit Constraints on Earnings, Sorting, and Job Finding Rates of Displaced Workers," 2015 Meeting Papers 375, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jason Allen & Kiana Basiri, 2016. "The Impact of Bankruptcy Reform on Insolvency Choice and Consumer Credit," Staff Working Papers 16-26, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- K35 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Personal Bankruptcy Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.