Optimal Personal Bankruptcy Design under Moral Hazard
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefania Albanesi & Christopher Sleet, 2006.
"Dynamic Optimal Taxation with Private Information,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 73(1), pages 1-30.
- Albanesi, Stefania & Sleet, Christopher, 2003. "Dynamic Optimal Taxation with Private Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 4006, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefania Albanesi & Christopher Sleet, 2004. "Dynamic optimal taxation with private information," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 140, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 2008.
"Bankruptcy and Collateral in Debt Constrained Markets,"
Chapters,in: Macroeconomics in the Small and the Large, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 2006. "Bankruptcy and collateral in debt constrained markets," Staff Report 380, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 2006. "Bankruptcy and Collateral in Debt Constrained Markets," NBER Working Papers 12656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Hatchondo, Juan & Martinez, Leonardo & Sánchez, Juan M., 2015.
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 173-190.
- Hatchondo, Juan Carlos & Martinez, Leonardo & Sánchez, Juan M., 2011. "Mortgage defaults," Working Papers 2011-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 31 Jul 2015.
- Leonardo Martinez & Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Juan M. Sanchez, 2012. "Mortgage Defaults," IMF Working Papers 12/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez & Juan M. Sanchez, 2011. "Mortgage defaults," Working Paper 11-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez & Juan M. Sanchez, 2015. "Mortgage Defaults," Caepr Working Papers 2015-011 Classification-D, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Gordon, Grey, 2017. "Optimal bankruptcy code: A fresh start for some," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 123-149.
- Albanesi, Stefania & Nosal, Jaromir, 2015.
"Insolvency After the 2005 Bankruptcy Reform,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10533, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaromir Nosal & Stefania Albanesi, 2016. "Insolvency after the 2005 Bankruptcy Reform," 2016 Meeting Papers 1147, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Albanesi, Stefania & Nosal, Jaromir B., 2015. "Insolvency after the 2005 bankruptcy reform," Staff Reports 725, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Albanesi, Stefania & Nosal, Jaromir, 2015. "Insolvency After the 2005 Bankruptcy Reform," Economics Series 312, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Borghan Nezami Narajabad, 2012.
"Information Technology and the Rise of Household Bankruptcy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(4), pages 526-550, October.
- Borghan Nezami Narajabad, 2012. "Code and data files for "Information Technology and the Rise of Household Bankruptcy"," Computer Codes 10-43, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Igor Livshits, 2015. "Recent Developments In Consumer Credit And Default Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 594-613, September.
- Kartik B. Athreya & Xuan S. Tam & Eric R. Young, 2012. "Debt default and the insurance of labor income risks," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 4Q, pages 255-307.
- repec:inu:caeprp:2014002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borys Grochulski, 2010.
"On the optimality of Ramsey taxes in Mirless economies,"
10-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Borys Grochulski, 2011. "On the optimality of Ramsey taxes in Mirrlees economies," 2011 Meeting Papers 883, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Grochulski, Borys & Zhang, Yuzhe, 2014. "Optimal Institutions in Economies with Private Information: Exclusive Contracts, Taxes, and Bankruptcy Law," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 4Q, pages 353-385.
More about this item
KeywordsBankruptcy; Unsecured credit; Moral hazard;
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- K35 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Personal Bankruptcy Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:issued:08-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.