Exact properties of the conditional likelihood ratio test in an IV regression model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hillier, Grant, 2009. "Exact Properties Of The Conditional Likelihood Ratio Test In An Iv Regression Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(04), pages 915-957, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hillier, Grant H., 1987. "Classes of Similar Regions and Their Power Properties for Some Econometric Testing Problems," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 1-44, February.
- Marcelo J. Moreira, 2003. "A Conditional Likelihood Ratio Test for Structural Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 1027-1048, July.
- Kleibergen, Frank, 2007. "Generalizing weak instrument robust IV statistics towards multiple parameters, unrestricted covariance matrices and identification statistics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 139(1), pages 181-216, July.
- Frank Kleibergen, 2002. "Pivotal Statistics for Testing Structural Parameters in Instrumental Variables Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(5), pages 1781-1803, September.
- Trevor S. Breusch, 1986. "Hypothesis Testing in Unidentified Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(4), pages 635-651.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 2008.
"Bootstrap inference in a linear equation estimated by instrumental variables,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 11(3), pages 443-477, November.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 2006. "Bootstrap Inference in a Linear Equation Estimated by Instrumental Variables," Working Papers 1024, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Russell Davidson & James Mackinnon, 2009. "Bootstrap inference in a linear equation estimated by instrumental variables," Working Papers halshs-00442713, HAL.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 2008. "Bootstrap Inference in a Linear Equation Estimated by Instrumental Variables," Working Papers 1157, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Russell Davidson & James MacKinnon, 2006. "Bootstrap Inference In A Linear Equation Estimated By Instrumental Variables," Departmental Working Papers 2006-21, McGill University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:23/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .