Compensating the Dead? Yes we can!
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & LEROUX, Marie - Louise & PONTHIERE, Gregory, 2010. "Compensating the dead? Yes we can!," CORE Discussion Papers 2010066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marc Fleurbaey & Marie-Louise Leroux & Grégory Ponthière, 2010. "Compensating the dead? Yes we can!," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564934, HAL.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delprat, G. & Leroux, M.-L. & Michaud, P.-C., 2016.
"Evidence on individual preferences for longevity risk,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 160-179, April.
- G. Delprat & M.-L. Leroux & P.-C. Michaud, 2013. "Evidence on Individual Preferences for Longevity Risk," Cahiers de recherche 1304, CIRPEE.
- Delprat, Gaëtan & Leroux, Marie-Louise & Michaud, Pierre-Carl, 2013. "Evidence on Individual Preferences for Longevity Risk," IZA Discussion Papers 7317, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gaëtan Delprat & Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2013. "Evidence on Individual Preferences for Longevity Risk," CESifo Working Paper Series 4196, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:hal:psewpa:halshs-00746913 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Ponthiere, 2013. "Fair Accumulation under Risky Lifetime," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(2), pages 210-230, May.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2012. "Fair Accumulation under Risky Lifetime," Working Papers halshs-00746913, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCompensation; Longevity; Mortality; Fairness; Redistribution.;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iep:wpidep:1005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/greqafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .