Compensating the dead? Yes we can!
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Fleurbaey & Marie-Louise Leroux & Grégory Ponthière, 2010. "Compensating the Dead? Yes we can!," IDEP Working Papers 1005, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 20 Oct 2010.
- FLEURBAEY, Marc & LEROUX, Marie - Louise & PONTHIERE, Gregory, 2010. "Compensating the dead? Yes we can!," CORE Discussion Papers 2010066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delprat, G. & Leroux, M.-L. & Michaud, P.-C., 2016.
"Evidence on individual preferences for longevity risk,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 160-179, April.
- G. Delprat & M.-L. Leroux & P.-C. Michaud, 2013. "Evidence on Individual Preferences for Longevity Risk," Cahiers de recherche 1304, CIRPEE.
- Delprat, Gaëtan & Leroux, Marie-Louise & Michaud, Pierre-Carl, 2013. "Evidence on Individual Preferences for Longevity Risk," IZA Discussion Papers 7317, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gaëtan Delprat & Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre-Carl Michaud, 2013. "Evidence on Individual Preferences for Longevity Risk," CESifo Working Paper Series 4196, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:hal:psewpa:halshs-00746913 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Ponthiere, 2013. "Fair Accumulation under Risky Lifetime," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 60(2), pages 210-230, May.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2012. "Fair Accumulation under Risky Lifetime," Working Papers halshs-00746913, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscompensation; longevity; mortality; fairness; redistribution; justice; mortalité; longévité;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00564934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.