Liquidity, Competition & Price Discovery in the European Corporate Bond Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Biais, Bruno & Glosten, Larry & Spatt, Chester, 2005.
"Market microstructure: A survey of microfoundations, empirical results, and policy implications,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 217-264, May.
- Biais, Bruno & Glosten, Larry & Spatt, Chester, 2004. "Market Microstructure: A Survey of Microfoundations, Empirical Results, and Policy Implications," IDEI Working Papers 253, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Hasbrouck, Joel, 1991. " Measuring the Information Content of Stock Trades," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(1), pages 179-207, March.
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Biais, Bruno, 1993. " Price Information and Equilibrium Liquidity in Fragmented and Centralized Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 157-185, March.
- Bruno Biais & Thomas Mariotti, 2005.
"Strategic Liquidity Supply and Security Design,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 615-649.
- Biais, Bruno & Mariotti, Thomas, 2002. "Strategic Liquidity Supply and Security Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 3369, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Biais, Bruno & Mariotti, Thomas, 2003. "Strategic liquidity supply and security design," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19323, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Biais, Bruno & Mariotti, Thomas, 2003. "Strategic Liquidity Supply and Security Design," IDEI Working Papers 160, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Mar 2004.
- Bruno Biais & Thomas Mariotti, 2003. "Strategic Liquidity Supply and Security Design," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 445, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Richard C. Green & Burton Hollifield & Norman Schurhoff, "undated".
"Financial Intermediation and the Costs of Trading in an Opaque Market,"
GSIA Working Papers
2004-11, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Richard C. Green & Burton Hollifield & Norman Schürhoff, 2005. "Financial Intermediation and the Costs of Trading in an Opaque Market," FAME Research Paper Series rp130, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Bruno Biais & David Martimort & Jean-Charles Rochet, 2000.
"Competing Mechanisms in a Common Value Environment,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 799-838, July.
- Biais, Bruno & Martimort, David & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1998. "Competing Mechanisms in a Commun Value Environment," IDEI Working Papers 75, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicolás S., 1945-, 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Working papers 1523-84., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Edith S. Hotchkiss & Tavy Ronen, 2002. "The Informational Efficiency of the Corporate Bond Market: An Intraday Analysis," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(5), pages 1325-1354.
- Peter DeMarzo & Darrell Duffie, 1999. "A Liquidity-Based Model of Security Design," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 65-100, January.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Michael J. Fleming & Eli M. Remolona, 1999. "Price Formation and Liquidity in the U.S. Treasury Market: The Response to Public Information," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(5), pages 1901-1915, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bunescu Liliana, 2014. "Overview Of The Romanian Corporate Bonds’ Market Between 1997-2013," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 168-175, June.
- Yener Altunbas & Alper Kara & David Marques-Ibanez, 2010.
"Large debt financing: syndicated loans versus corporate bonds,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 437-458.
- Altunbas, Yener & Kara, Alper & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2009. "Large debt financing: syndicated loans versus corporate bonds," Working Paper Series 1028, European Central Bank.
- Ødegaard, Bernt Arne, 2016. "Bond Liquidity at the Oslo Stock Exchange," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2016/16, University of Stavanger.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-09-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EEC-2007-09-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2007-09-09 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MST-2007-09-09 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:7371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.