Bond Liquidity at the Oslo Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Bernt Arne Ødegaard, 2009.
"The information content of market liquidity: An empirical analysis of liquidity at the Oslo Stock Exchange?,"
2009/26, Norges Bank.
- Skjeltorp, Johannes & Ødegaard, Bernt Arne, 2009. "The information content of market liquidity: An empirical analysis of liquidity at the Oslo Stock Exchange," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/35, University of Stavanger.
- Bruno Biais & Richard Green, 2019.
"The Microstructure of the Bond Market in the 20th Century,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 33, pages 250-271, July.
- Bruno Biais & Richard C. Green, "undated". "The Microstructure of the Bond Market in the 20th Century," GSIA Working Papers 2005-E57, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Biais, Bruno & Green, Richard, 2018. "The Microstructure of the Bond Market in the 20th Century," TSE Working Papers 18-960, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Biais, Bruno & Green, Richard, 2007. "The Microstructure of the Bond Market in the 20th Century," IDEI Working Papers 482, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jack Bao & Jun Pan & Jiang Wang, 2011. "The Illiquidity of Corporate Bonds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(3), pages 911-946, June.
- Galariotis, Emilios & Giouvris, Evangelos, 2015.
"On the stock market liquidity and the business cycle: A multi country approach,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 44-69.
- Emilios C. Galariotis & Evangelos Giouvris, 2015. "On the stock market liquidity and the business cycle: A multi country approach," Post-Print hal-01119042, HAL.
- Amihud, Yakov, 2002. "Illiquidity and stock returns: cross-section and time-series effects," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 31-56, January.
- Goyenko, Ruslan Y. & Ukhov, Andrey D., 2009. "Stock and Bond Market Liquidity: A Long-Run Empirical Analysis," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 189-212, February.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Aitken, Michael & Comerton-Forde, Carole, 2003. "How should liquidity be measured?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 45-59, January.
- Smimou, K. & Khallouli, W., 2015. "Does the Euro affect the dynamic relation between stock market liquidity and the business cycle?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 125-153.
- Hendrik Bessembinder & William Maxwell, 2008. "Markets: Transparency and the Corporate Bond Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 217-234, Spring.
- Biais, Bruno & Declerck, Fany, 2007. "Liquidity, Competition & Price Discovery in the European Corporate Bond Market," IDEI Working Papers 475, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Randi Næs & Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Bernt Arne Ødegaard, 2008. "Liquidity at the Oslo Stock Exchange," Working Paper 2008/09, Norges Bank.
- Menachem Meni Abudy & Avi Wohl, 2018. "Corporate Bond Trading on a Limit Order Book Exchange," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 22(4), pages 1413-1440.
- Morten Linnemann Bech & Anamaria Illes & Ulf Lewrick & Andreas Schrimpf, 2016. "Hanging up the phone - electronic trading in fixed income markets and its implications," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Shane A. Corwin & Paul Schultz, 2012. "A Simple Way to Estimate Bid‐Ask Spreads from Daily High and Low Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 67(2), pages 719-760, April.
- Chen Shiu-Sheng & Chou Yu-Hsi & Yen Chia-Yi, 2016. "Predicting US recessions with stock market illiquidity," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 93-123, January.
- Long Chen & David A. Lesmond & Jason Wei, 2007. "Corporate Yield Spreads and Bond Liquidity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 119-149, February.
More about this item
KeywordsBond Markets; Liquidity; Trading Costs; Oslo Stock Exchange;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:stavef:2016_016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernt Arne Odegaard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouisno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.