Bond Liquidity at the Oslo Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Biais & Richard Green, 2019.
"The Microstructure of the Bond Market in the 20th Century,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 33, pages 250-271, July.
- Bruno Biais & Richard C. Green, "undated". "The Microstructure of the Bond Market in the 20th Century," GSIA Working Papers 2005-E57, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Biais, Bruno & Green, Richard, 2018. "The Microstructure of the Bond Market in the 20th Century," TSE Working Papers 18-960, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Biais, Bruno & Green, Richard, 2007. "The Microstructure of the Bond Market in the 20th Century," IDEI Working Papers 482, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Aitken, Michael & Comerton-Forde, Carole, 2003. "How should liquidity be measured?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 45-59, January.
- Smimou, K. & Khallouli, W., 2015. "Does the Euro affect the dynamic relation between stock market liquidity and the business cycle?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 125-153.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Bernt Arne Ødegaard, 2009.
"The information content of market liquidity: An empirical analysis of liquidity at the Oslo Stock Exchange?,"
2009/26, Norges Bank.
- Skjeltorp, Johannes & Ødegaard, Bernt Arne, 2009. "The information content of market liquidity: An empirical analysis of liquidity at the Oslo Stock Exchange," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/35, University of Stavanger.
- Hendrik Bessembinder & William Maxwell, 2008. "Markets: Transparency and the Corporate Bond Market," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 217-234, Spring.
- Biais, Bruno & Declerck, Fany, 2007. "Liquidity, Competition & Price Discovery in the European Corporate Bond Market," IDEI Working Papers 475, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jack Bao & Jun Pan & Jiang Wang, 2011. "The Illiquidity of Corporate Bonds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 66(3), pages 911-946, June.
- Randi Næs & Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Bernt Arne Ødegaard, 2008. "Liquidity at the Oslo Stock Exchange," Working Paper 2008/09, Norges Bank.
- Galariotis, Emilios & Giouvris, Evangelos, 2015.
"On the stock market liquidity and the business cycle: A multi country approach,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 44-69.
- Emilios C. Galariotis & Evangelos Giouvris, 2015. "On the stock market liquidity and the business cycle: A multi country approach," Post-Print hal-01119042, HAL.
- repec:oup:revfin:v:22:y:2018:i:4:p:1413-1440. is not listed on IDEAS
- Morten Linnemann Bech & Anamaria Illes & Ulf Lewrick & Andreas Schrimpf, 2016. "Hanging up the phone - electronic trading in fixed income markets and its implications," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Amihud, Yakov, 2002. "Illiquidity and stock returns: cross-section and time-series effects," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 31-56, January.
- Shane A. Corwin & Paul Schultz, 2012. "A Simple Way to Estimate Bid‐Ask Spreads from Daily High and Low Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 67(2), pages 719-760, April.
- Chen Shiu-Sheng & Chou Yu-Hsi & Yen Chia-Yi, 2016. "Predicting US recessions with stock market illiquidity," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 93-123, January.
- Long Chen & David A. Lesmond & Jason Wei, 2007. "Corporate Yield Spreads and Bond Liquidity," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 119-149, February.
- Goyenko, Ruslan Y. & Ukhov, Andrey D., 2009. "Stock and Bond Market Liquidity: A Long-Run Empirical Analysis," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(01), pages 189-212, February.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
More about this item
KeywordsBond Markets; Liquidity; Trading Costs; Oslo Stock Exchange;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:stavef:2016_016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernt Arne Odegaard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouisno.html .