Economic Aspects of Human Cloning and Reprogenetics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2003. "Economic aspects of human cloning and reprogenetics," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 18(36), pages 73-122, April.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2002. "Economic Aspects of Human Cloning and Reprogenetics," IZA Discussion Papers 608, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2002. "Economic Aspects of Human Cloning and Reprogenetics," CEPR Discussion Papers 3641, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Simms, Danny D. & Bolze, Ronald P., Jr. & Geske, Jeremy, 1996. "Determinants Of Purebred Beef Bull Price Differentials," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, 1994.
"Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families,"
NBER Chapters,in: Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis with Special Reference to Education (3rd Edition), pages 257-298
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Nigel Tomes, "undated". "Human Capital and the Rise and Fall of Families," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 84-10, Chicago - Population Research Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esa Mangeloja, 2003. "Application of Economic Concepts on Religious Behavior," Others 0310003, EconWPA.
More about this item
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ide:wpaper:651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idtlsfr.html .