Schooling, Intelligence, and Income in America: Cracks in the Bell Curve
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Orley Ashenfelter & Cecilia Rouse, 1998. "Schooling, Intelligence, and Income in America: Cracks in the Bell Curve," Working Papers 786, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucifora, Claudio & Comi, Simona & Brunello, Giorgio, 2000. "The Returns to Education in Italy: A New Look at the Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 130, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raaum,O. & Aabo,T.E., 1999. "The effect of schooling on earnings : the role of family background studied by a large sample of Norwegian twins," Memorandum 16/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Oddbjørn Raaum & Tom Erik Aabø, 2000. "The Effect of Schooling on Earnings: Evidence on the role of family background from a large sample of Norwegian twins," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 26, pages 95-113.
- Cockx, Bart & Bardoulat, Isabelle, 1999.
"Vocational Training: Does it speed up the Transition Rate out of Unemployment ?,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
1999032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bart Cockx & Isabelle Bardoulat, 2000. "Vocational Training: Does it speed up the Transition Rate out of Unemployment?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-016/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2010.
"Does Consumption Inequality Track Income Inequality in Italy?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(1), pages 133-153, January.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2009. "Does Consumption Inequality Track Income Inequality in Italy?," CSEF Working Papers 229, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Lee, Min-Dong Paul, 2006. "Widening Gap of Educational Opportunity? A Longitudinal Study of Educational Inequality in China," WIDER Working Paper Series 066, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Liang Zhao & Joyce P. Jacobsen, 2006. "Revisiting The Bell Curve Debate Regarding the Effects of Cognitive Ability on Wages," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-026, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Denny & Harmon, Harmon & Sandra Redmond, 2000.
"Functional literacy, educational attainment and earnings - evidence from the international adult literacy survey,"
IFS Working Papers
W00/09, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kevin Denny & Colm Harmon & Sandra Redmond, 2000. "Functional literacy, educational attainment and earnings : evidence from the international adult literacy survey," Open Access publications 10197/732, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cockx, Bart, 2003. "Vocational Training of Unemployed Workers in Belgium," IZA Discussion Papers 682, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-02-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:6902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .