Managing commodity price fluctuations in Vietnam's Coffee Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Varangis, Panos & Larson, Don, 1996. "Dealing with commodity price uncertainty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1667, The World Bank.
- Chen, T.N. & Kompas, T. & Vousden, N., 1999.
"Incentives and Static and Dynamic Gains from Market Reform in an Emerging Profits Models,"
379, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Chen, T.N. & Kompas, T. & Vousden, N., 1999. "Incentives and Static and Dynamic Gains from Market Reform in an Emerging Profits Models," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 1999-379, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coe, Cari An, 2006. "Farmer Participation in Market Authorities of Coffee Exporting Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2089-2115, December.
- Bosselmann, Aske Skovmand, 6. "Using payments for environmental services to secure environmental services and livelihoods in coffee agroforests – A project portrayal," Scandinavian Forest Economics: Proceedings of the Biennial Meeting of the Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, Scandinavian Society of Forest Economics, issue 42, April.
More about this item
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2004-12-12 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2004-12-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idc:wpaper:idec02-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tom Kompas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .