India : Promoting Agricultural Growth in Maharashtra, Volume 1. Main Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Warrick Smith, 1997. "Utility Regulators : Roles and Responsibilities," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11571, The World Bank.
- Varangis, Panos & Larson, Don, 1996. "Dealing with commodity price uncertainty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1667, The World Bank.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kshirsagar, K. G., 2008. "Impact of organic sugarcane farming on economics and water use efficiency in maharashtra," Conference Papers h043609, International Water Management Institute.
- Kshirsagar K G, 2008. "Impact of Organic Farming on Economics of Sugarcane Cultivation in Maharashtra," Working Papers id:1554, eSocialSciences.
- Kshirsagar, K.G., 2008. "Organic Sugarcane Farming for Enhancing Farmersâ€™ Income and Reducing the Degradation of Land and Water Resources in Maharashtra," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 63(3).
- Shroff, Sangeeta & Kajale, Jayanti, 2008. "Government Intervention in Horticulture Development â€“ The Case of Maharashtra," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 63(3).
More about this item
KeywordsCrops and Crop Management Systems Water Resources - Water and Industry Water Supply and Sanitation - Town Water Supply and Sanitation Agriculture - Agricultural Research Environmental Economics and Policies Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:14620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.