India : Promoting Agricultural Growth in Maharashtra, Volume 1. Main Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Warrick Smith, 1997. "Utility Regulators : Roles and Responsibilities," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11571, The World Bank.
- Varangis, Panos & Larson, Don, 1996. "Dealing with commodity price uncertainty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1667, The World Bank.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kshirsagar, K. G., 2008. "Impact of organic sugarcane farming on economics and water use efficiency in maharashtra," Conference Papers h043609, International Water Management Institute.
- Kshirsagar K G, 2008. "Impact of Organic Farming on Economics of Sugarcane Cultivation in Maharashtra," Working Papers id:1554, eSocialSciences.
- Kshirsagar, K.G., 2008. "Organic Sugarcane Farming for Enhancing Farmersâ€™ Income and Reducing the Degradation of Land and Water Resources in Maharashtra," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 63(3).
- Shroff, Sangeeta & Kajale, Jayanti, 2008. "Government Intervention in Horticulture Development â€“ The Case of Maharashtra," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 63(3).
More about this item
KeywordsCrops and Crop Management Systems Water Resources - Water and Industry Water Supply and Sanitation - Town Water Supply and Sanitation Agriculture - Agricultural Research Environmental Economics and Policies Environment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:14620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .