Crop Price Indemnified Loans for Farmers: A Pilot Experiment in Rural Ghana
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahidur R. Khandker & Gayatri B. Koolwal, 2016. "How has microcredit supported agriculture? Evidence using panel data from Bangladesh," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(2), pages 157-168, March.
- Farrin, Katie & Miranda, Mario J., 2015. "A heterogeneous agent model of credit-linked index insurance and farm technology adoption," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 199-211.
- Farrin, Kathleen M. & Miranda, Mario J., 2013. "Premium Benefits? A Heterogeneous Agent Model of Credit-Linked Index Insurance and Farm Technology Adoption," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149666, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Biener, Christian, 2013. "Pricing in Microinsurance Markets," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 132-144.
- Stephan Dietrich & Marcela Ibanez, 2015. "Impact of Weather Insurance on Small Scale Farmers: A Natural Experiment," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 165, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Schicks, Jessica, 2014.
"Over-Indebtedness in Microfinance – An Empirical Analysis of Related Factors on the Borrower Level,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 301-324.
- Jessica Schicks, 2012. "Over-Indebtedness in Microfinance – An Empirical Analysis of Related Factors on the Borrower Level," Working Papers CEB 12-017, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- de Janvry, A. & Dequiedt, V. & Sadoulet, E., 2014. "The demand for insurance against common shocks," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 227-238.
- Ahsan, Syed M & Mahmud, Minhaj, 2011. "Microinsurance: The Choice among Delivery and Regulatory Mechanisms," MPRA Paper 50286, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2013.
- Ibanez, Marcela & Dietrich, Stephan, 2015. "Impact of Weather Insurance on Small Scale Farmers: A Natural Experiment," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112887, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Schmit, Joan T., 2014.
"Regulation in Microinsurance Markets: Principles, Practice, and Directions for Future Development,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 21-40.
- Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Schmit, Joan T., 2013. "Regulation in Microinsurance Markets: Principles, Practice, and Directions for Future Development," Working Papers on Finance 1305, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jrinsu:v:78:y:2011:i:1:p:37-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ariaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.