Incentives and Static and Dynamic Gains from Market Reform in an Emerging Profits Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Chen, T.N. & Kompas, T. & Vousden, N., 1999. "Incentives and Static and Dynamic Gains from Market Reform in an Emerging Profits Models," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 1999-379, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Macrae, John, 1977. "Production, distribution and economic organization : Income distribution and resource allocation at the team level in rural China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 365-385, November.
- Che, T.N. & Kompas, T. & Vousden, N., 1998.
"Liberalisation, Incentives and Vietnamese Agricultural Growth,"
351, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Tuong Nhu Che & Tom Kompas & Neil Vousden, 2002. "Liberalisation, Incentives and Vietnamese Agricultural growth," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec02-5, International and Development Economics.
- King, Robert G & Rebelo, Sergio T, 1993.
"Transitional Dynamics and Economic Growth in the Neoclassical Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 908-931, September.
- Robert G. King & Sergio T. Rebelo, 1989. "Transitional Dynamics and Economic Growth in the Neoclassical Model," NBER Working Papers 3185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, R.G. & Rebelo, S.T., 1989. "Transitional Dynamics And Economic Growth In The Neoclassical Model," RCER Working Papers 206, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Michael Sarel, 1994. "On the Dynamics of Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 94/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988. "Intertemporal Substitution in Consumption," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 339-357, April.
- McMillan, John & Whalley, John & Zhu, Lijing, 1989. "The Impact of China's Economic Reforms on Agricultural Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 781-807, August.
- Sicular, Terry, 1988. "Plan and Market in China's Agricultural Commerce," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 283-307, April.
- Baldwin, Richard E, 1992. "Measurable Dynamic Gains from Trade," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 162-174, February.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1982. "Tax Policy, the Rate of Return, and Savings," NBER Working Papers 0995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick de Fontenay & Suiwah Leung, 2002. "Managing commodity price fluctuations in Vietnam's Coffee Industry," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec02-4, International and Development Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsINCENTIVES ; ECONOMIC REFORM ; PROPERTY RIGHTS;
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:aunaec:379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dranuau.html .