Teenage Childbearing in Latin American Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- David Lam & Suzanne Duryea, 1999. "Effects of Schooling on Fertility, Labor Supply, and Investments in Children, with Evidence from Brazil," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(1), pages 160-192.
- Robert Michael & Nancy Tuma, 1985. "Entry into marriage and parenthood by young men and women: The influence of family background," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 22(4), pages 515-544, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grant Miller, 2005. "Contraception as Development? New Evidence from Family Planning in Colombia," NBER Working Papers 11704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darwin CortÃ©s & Juan Gallego & DarÃo Maldonado, 2011.
"On the Design of Education Conditional Cash Transfer Programs and non Education Outcomes: The Case of Teenage Pregnancy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3531, CESifo Group Munich.
- Darwin Cortés & Juan Gallego & Darío Maldonado, 2011. "On the design of education conditional cash transfer programs and non education outcomes: the case of teenage pregnancy," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 008828, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Dario Maldonado & Catalina Latorre & Darwin Cortés & Juan Miguel Gallego Acevedo & Moncia Ortegon, 2011. "On the Design of Educational Conditional Cash Transfer Programs and Non-Education Outcomes: the Case of Teenage Pregnancy," Working Papers PIERI 2011-23, PEP-PIERI.
- Eliana La Ferrara & Alberto Chong & Suzanne Duryea, 2012.
"Soap Operas and Fertility: Evidence from Brazil,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(4), pages 1-31, October.
- Eliana La Ferrara & Suzanne Duryea & Alberto E. Chong, 2008. "Soap Operas and Fertility: Evidence from Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1623, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eliana La Ferrara & Alberto Chong & Suzanne Duryea, 2008. "Soap Operas and Fertility: Evidence from Brazil," Research Department Publications 4573, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Chong, Alberto & Duryea, Suzanne & La Ferrara, Eliana, 2008. "Soap Operas and Fertility: Evidence from Brazil," CEPR Discussion Papers 6785, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Sibilla Francesca DE PAOLI, 2010.
"The effect of schooling on fertility, labor market participation and children’s outcomes, evidence from Ecuador,"
Departmental Working Papers
2010-30, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Anna de Paoli, 2011. "Education, Teenage Fertility and Labour Market Participation, Evidence from Ecuador," Development Working Papers 319, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 17 Oct 2011.
- Darwin Cortés & Carmen Elisa Flórez & Marta Carolina Ibarra & Daniel Martínez & Elvia Vargas Trujillo, 2016. "Educación de la Sexualidad, prácticas docentes y conocimientos de los estudiantes: Una evaluación del Programa de Educación para la Sexualidad y Construcción de Ciudadanía (PESCC)," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 014541, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Grant Miller, 2005. "Contraception as Development? New Evidence from Family Planning in Colombia," CID Working Papers 9, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:wpaper:3131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .