Kundenbetreuung aus einer Hand im SGB II? Integration versus Spezialisierung von Fallmanagement, Vermittlung und materiellen Leistungen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:iab:iabzaf:v:40:i:1:p:45-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung, 2009. "Organisatorische Umsetzung des SGB II vor Ort – Ausgewählte Ergebnisse aus Untersuchungsfeld 1 der §-6c-SGB-II-Evaluation," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 62(01), pages 22-30, January.
More about this item
KeywordsFallmanagement; SGB II; aktive Arbeitsmarktpolitik; Grundsicherung für Arbeitsuchende;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iaw:iawdip:64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rolf Kleimann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iawtude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.