Rule-Rationality versus Act-Rationality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guth, Werner & Schmittberger, Rolf & Schwarze, Bernd, 1982. "An experimental analysis of ultimatum bargaining," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 367-388, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hillel Bavli, 2009. "Rule-Rationality and the Evolutionary Foundations of Hyperbolic Discounting," Discussion Paper Series dp513, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Slavisa Tasic, 2016. "The Pitfalls of Legislative and Executive Policymaking Compared to Judge-Made Law," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 31(Winter 20), pages 43-63.
- Edward Cartwright & Myrna Wooders, 2014.
"Correlated Equilibrium, Conformity, and Stereotyping in Social Groups,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 16(5), pages 743-766, October.
- Myrna Wooders & Edward Cartwright, 2012. "Correlated Equilibrium, Confirmity and Stereotyping in Social Groups," Working Papers 2012-014, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-01-17 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2009-01-17 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:huj:dispap:dp497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Simkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crihuil.html .