Report NEP-CBE-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ondrej Rydval & Andreas Ortmann & Sasha Prokosheva & Ralph Hertwig, 2009. "Uncertainty effect revisited using physical lottery format," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2009001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ermisch, John & Gambetta, Diego, 2008. "Do strong family ties inhibit trust?," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-37, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ernst Fehr & Martin Brown & Christian Zehnder, 2008. "On Reputation: A Microfoundation of Contract Enforcement and Price Rigidity," Working Papers 2008-17, Swiss National Bank.
- Robert J. Aumann, 2008. "Rule-Rationality versus Act-Rationality," Discussion Paper Series dp497, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Junichiro Ishida, 2009. "Vision and Flexibility," OSIPP Discussion Paper 09E001, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- James J. Heckman, 2008. "Schools, Skills, and Synapses," Working Papers 200833, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Nigel Wadeson, 2008. "Project Work Uncertainties and the Boundaries of the Firm," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-57, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Bernstein, Daniel M. & Rudd, Michael E. & Erdfelder, Edgar & Godfrey, Ryan & Loftus, Elizabeth F., 2008. "The Revelation Effect for Autobiographical Memory: A Mixture-Model Analysis," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 08-25, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim;Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Smith, Peter, 2009. "Induction, complexity, and economic methodology," MPRA Paper 12693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuemei JI, 2008. "Identity and educational choice: a behavioral approach," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0830, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Witt, 2008. "Symbolic Consumption and the Social Construction of Product Characteristics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-15, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Topi Miettinen, 2008. "Learning Foundation for the Cursed Equilibrium," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-096, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Conceição Soares, 2009. "Infinite Responsibility: An expression of Saintliness," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 02, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- van Quaquebeke, N. & Zenker, S. & Eckloff, T., 2008. "Find out how Much it Means to Me! The Importance of Interpersonal Respect in Work Values Compared to Perceived Organizational Practices," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-085-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.