Tight Correlated Equilibrium
A correlated equilibrium of a strategic form n-person game is called tight if all the incentive constraints are satisfied as equalities. The game is called tight if all of its correlated equilibria are tight. This work shows that the set of tight games has positive measure.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Feldman Building - Givat Ram - 91904 Jerusalem|
Web page: http://www.ratio.huji.ac.il/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aumann, Robert J., 1974.
"Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 67-96, March.
- R. Aumann, 2010. "Subjectivity and Correlation in Randomized Strategies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 389, David K. Levine.
- AUMANN, Robert J., "undated". "Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 167, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Forges, Francoise, 1990.
"Correlated Equilibrium in Two-Person Zero-Sum Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 515-515, March.
- FORGES, Françoise, "undated". "Correlated equilibrium in two-person zero-sum games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 883, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- AUMANN, Robert J. & DREZE, Jacques H., 2005.
"When all is said and done, how should you play and what should you expect ?,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2005021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- R.J., AUMANN & Jacques-Henri, DREZE, 2005. "When All is Said and Done, How Should You Play and What Should You Expect ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005021, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- R. J. Aumann & J. H. Dreze, 2005. "When All is Said and Done, How Should You Play and What Should You Expect?," Discussion Paper Series dp387, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:huj:dispap:dp394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tomer Siedner)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.