Tight Correlated Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. J. Aumann & J. H. Dreze, 2005.
"When All is Said and Done, How Should You Play and What Should You Expect?,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp387, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- R.J., AUMANN & Jacques-Henri, DREZE, 2005. "When All is Said and Done, How Should You Play and What Should You Expect ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005021, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- AUMANN, Robert J. & DREZE, Jacques H., 2005. "When all is said and done, how should you play and what should you expect ?," CORE Discussion Papers 2005021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Aumann, Robert J., 1974.
"Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 67-96, March.
- AUMANN, Robert J., 1974. "Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 167, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- R. Aumann, 2010. "Subjectivity and Correlation in Randomized Strategies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 389, David K. Levine.
- Forges, Francoise, 1990.
"Correlated Equilibrium in Two-Person Zero-Sum Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 515-515, March.
- FORGES, Françoise, 1990. "Correlated equilibrium in two-person zero-sum games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 883, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Viossat, Yannick, 2006. "The Geometry of Nash Equilibria and Correlated Equilibria and a Generalization of Zero-Sum Games," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 641, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Fabrizio Germano & Gábor Lugosi, 2007.
"Existence of Sparsely Supported Correlated Equilibria,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 32(3), pages 575-578, September.
- Fabrizio Germano & Gábor Lugosi, 2005. "Existence of sparsely supported correlated equilibria," Economics Working Papers 907, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2006.
- Viossat, Yannick, 2008. "Is having a unique equilibrium robust?," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1152-1160, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:huj:dispap:dp394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Simkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crihuil.html .