A Test of Serial Independence of Deviations from Cointegrating Relations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chigira, Hiroaki, 2006. "A test of serial independence of deviations from cointegrating relations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 52-57, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Zivot, 1998. "Cointegration and Forward and Spot Exchange Rate Regressions," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0069, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Eric Zivot, 1998. "Cointegration and Forward and Spot Exchange Rate Regressions," Econometrics 9812001, EconWPA.
- Osterwald-Lenum, Michael, 1992. "A Note with Quantiles of the Asymptotic Distribution of the Maximum Likelihood Cointegration Rank Test Statistics," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 461-472, August.
- Neil Kellard & Paul Newbold & Tony Rayner, 2001. "Evaluating currency market efficiency: are cointegration tests appropriate?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(6), pages 681-691.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501, June.
- Brenner, Robin J. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1995. "Arbitrage, Cointegration, and Testing the Unbiasedness Hypothesis in Financial Markets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 23-42, March.
- Eric Zivot, 1998. "Cointegration and Forward and Spot Exchange Rate Regressions," Working Papers 0069, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2005-02-20 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2005-02-20 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:hstdps:d04-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.