Report NEP-ECM-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Abdeljelil Farhat & Marc Hallin, 2005. "Distribution-Free Bounds for Serial Correlation Coefficients in Heteroskedastic Symmetric Time Series," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-04, CIRANO.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2004130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ard H.J. den Reijer, 2005. "Forecasting Dutch GDP using Large Scale Factor Models," DNB Working Papers 028, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hiroaki Chigira, 2005. "A Test of Serial Independence of Deviations from Cointegrating Relations," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-69, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wiliam Branch & George W. Evans, 2005. "A Simple Recursive Forecasting Model," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2005-3, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Feb 2005.
- Stephen G. Donald & Natércia Fortuna & Vladas Pipiras, 2005. "On rank estimation in symmetric matrices: the case of indefinite matrix estimators," FEP Working Papers 167, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Yoichi Arai & Eiji Kurozumi, 2005. "Testing for the Null Hypothesis of Cointegration with Structural Breaks," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-319, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Henry Kim & Jinill Kim & Ernst Schaumburg & Christopher A. Sims, 2005. "Calculating and Using Second Order Accurate Solutions of Discrete Time Dynamic Equilibrium Models," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0505, Department of Economics, Tufts University.